Monday, April 10, 2017

CallieBillyDannyJimmy ~ SkipperSkeeter

Today is National Sibling Day.
I may not be terribly feminine
having had six brothers,
but I can shoot hoops, toss the old pigskin,
play a mean game of golf, and could probably kick your #$#$!
I can also, however, clean up pretty well (thanks Mom!).
I suffered many bumps and bruises.
I also laughed more than most.
I am blessed to have you all in my life.
Skippy, you are missed more than you could understand.
To all youse other guys ~ my heart is yours always.
Siblings are your first best friends.
Your secret keepers.
Your partmers (yes with an m) in crime.
Your tennis doubles.
Your house fixer-uppers.
Your sounding boards.
Your shoulders to both cry on and stand on.
Your heroes and your villians.
Your supporters and catalysts.
Thank you!

Enjoy your siblings.
Good or bad, right or wrong,
they will teach you much
and mold you into better people!

No comments:

Post a Comment