Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Time for a Ch-Angel

A few, actually.
It's been a hot minute
since I posted about a specific Ch-Angel.
It'll be another minute, too.
This Ch-Angel shout out is for my brothers.
I was blessed with SIX - four by blood, two steps
and we'll throw in a couple others who have more than made the cut.
Callie, Billy, Danny, Jimmy, Skipper, Skeeter!!!
One has actually already earned his wings.
These folks - basically all with the same upbringing -
are each completely unique and different.
Calculating, Hustling, Creative, Brave, Winged, Giving.
Billy and Donald - my brothers from another mother -
have just always been a grand foundation for me.
They never treat me 'like a girl', 
rather just like one of the gang (and we could be).
They challenge me, support me, test me, request me,
listen to me, help me, and love me.
It is a gift and a privilege to have such an option
of ears and shoulders and hands and hearts.
I am truly blessed.
Thank you Ch-Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment