Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Treats

The world is filled with treats.
Some folks tend to not only see the glass half empty,
but also have issues with the unfiltered, metallic-tasting water.
I choose to see it half full and always thirst quenching.


I find bunny and dolphin sightings exhilarating.
I get excited about rainbows and rhythmic crashing waves.
I love to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin.
I adore the fresh, crisp autumn air.
Puppy kisses are indefinably wonderful.
A baby's laughter is indescribably delicious.
A quiet day beside my husband is one of the best days ever.
Being silly with friends makes the world a better place.
Kindness and smiles and hugs are integral to your existence.


To find the simple joys and treats in the world,
you need only open your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment