Thursday, February 16, 2017

Ch-Angel of Heart

So I have known this Ch-Angel for some nearly FORTY years.
THAT is a long time.

Since day one ~ she was a Giver.
She sang her heart out and continues to do so
with a boldness and a beauty
that is only truly a gift from above.
She shares her time and her talents
with the multitudes
without thought to her own needs or wants.

She travelled from New York to Arlington
for a funeral of a relative of hers,
and putting her grief aside remembered me.
She asked if I'd like her to visit my mom.
She brought flowers and my messages
and sat with her a bit.
It takes a Ch-Angel of grand magnitude
to offer such a selfless gift.
Thank you, Ch-Angel Susan.
You brought some extra joy today ~
as you do every day.

2 comments:

  1. I was very glad to visit your mom. I remember her and how kind she was, so a visit seemed a matter of course <3. You are a beautiful person, with a heart the size of the moon and I know how much you love your mom. You are very fortunate to have had such a terrific lady in your life. Although it is a small gesture on my part, I can imagine what it means to you and I am honored to have given you this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you once more - for your actions and for your kind words. You are a beautiful soul and could not be more right that I was so terribly fortunate to have been gifted with my mom. She is/was an incredibly amazing person. I'm glad she touched your life. xo

    ReplyDelete