Saturday, September 23, 2017

A Rough Lesson

I am still continuing to re-learn this
but am getting better.
Folks have a hard time understanding
that just because someone does not
think or behave the way they want them to,
doesn't mean they aren't entirely sincere or passionate.

Example:
I adore my husband. He is my world, my rock, my everything.
I would literally run through traffic for him.
Now, he, on the other hand may not do exactly that.
He might not scream his affections from the roof tops.
But that does not mean he doesn't love me with all that he is.
He just does it in his own way.
And that's ok.

We have to stop trying to force people to see our visions.
We cannot expect everyone to behave as we think they should.
As someone posted yesterday . . . 6 + 3 = 9.
So does 5 + 4. So does 7 + 2. So does 8 + 1.
There are many ways to reach a destination.
Just because someone doesn't take your route,
doesn't mean they aren't just as eager to get there.
Allow people to be themselves.
They are beautiful in their own way.
Just as you are.

2 comments: