Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Encouragement

Today is a National Day of Encouragement.
I believe pretty much EVERY day should don this moniker,
but I'll take a full day to support others!

I'm encouraging all those who survived Harvey and Irma,
I'm encouraging all those who survived 9/11,
I'm encouraging all those who are sick,
I'm encouraging all those who are looking for work,
I'm encouraging all those who have suffered loss,
I'm encouraging all those who feel defeated,
I'm encouraging all those who are sad,
I'm encouraging all those who defend our freedoms,
I'm encouraging all those who patrol our streets,
I'm encouraging all those first responders,

I thank you for your efforts.
I applaud your resilience.
I feel your pains.
I am here to help however I am able.

Make today a good day.
A positive step sort of day.
A leap of faith if necessary.
You got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment