Saturday, February 3, 2018

Happy February

I have a secret.
I'm going to share.

There is so much love in my February
that I barely think of Valentine's Day.
Three of my six brothers have birthdays this month;
two of them are actually two years apart ON the 14th;
one of my faux brothers' birthdays is this month;
my son and my husband celebrate birthdays this month;
my grandmother - Popparootie - is caking it up up in heaven this month;
my faux mom's birthday is this month;
my best score in floor exercise came in February;
and a plethora of friends' birthdays and anniversaries are also this month.
Do I expect candy? No - I don't need it.
Do I expect flowers? No - I don't like when they die.  :-(

I am wrapped in love all month long.
Giving is always so much more fulfilling than receiving.
Hoping your February is just as special.

And hey . . . I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment