Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Back to the beginning ...

This was the very first post for Ch-Angels … Angels of Change.
It still bears the same weight and necessity as it did all those many years ago.
If you find that you enjoy the blogs, or a specific one might touch you,
please feel free to share and allow my Ch-Angels to lift others up.

Angels of Change

In my many years on earth, a glaring clarity has always proven itself ... I have Angels watching over me. Anyone who knows me for any period of time, knows that Angels are one of my favorite topics. I believe that as the hand of God reaches this earthly realm, it is transformed into an Angel. This Angel could be a stranger, family, a friend, a directive … just about anything.

I will attempt, in this blog, to share a few of my Angels with you. Folks that I know that touched my life to the nth degree and beyond. Events that have altered paths, decisions, and behavior. thus, the name: "Ch-Angels". It just seemed appropriate.

I hope that you find a respite, if only brief, in these words. I believe that, in sharing, some will find exactly what they are looking for. That is how the good Lord works; not always how we would like, but in the way that we need. I may share a word, a writing, a book, a story, or a person.

If there is something that has sparked your thoughts, or interests, please let me know. If there is someone I should meet, learn about, something I should read or study, please le me know that too. I mean only to share. I do not mean to force my self, my beliefs, or my actions on anyone else. Take this as you will. Filter it; take what suits you, leave what doesn't. I hope you will at least feel lighter, happier, and a bit more positive about the world you live in when you leave here.

"Outside the open window the morning air is all awash with Angels." ~ Richard Purdy Wilbur

No comments:

Post a Comment