Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Thank You!

To those that listen, when I rant;
To those that guide, when I am lost;
To those that lift, when I am down;
To those that sing, when I am sorrowful;
To those that laugh, when I am sad;
To those that hug, when I am hollow;
To those that preach, when I am astray;
To those that support, when I need encouragement;
To those that suppress, when I need grounding;
To those that see, when I cannot find my way;
To those that whisper, when I need a hint;
To those that shine, when I need a way;
To those that push, when I am stagnant;
To those that pull, when I have stopped;
To those that pick me up, when I have fallen;
To those that teach, when I should learn;
To those that learn, when I can teach;
To those that love, when I feel unworthy;
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment