Saturday, September 20, 2014

Reflection

It is Saturday.
It is time to reflect upon a long week of ups and downs,
positives and negatives,
tears and laughter.


Tomorrow I go to celebrate the life of a very special human being,
and yet it will be time to say goodbye.
Tomorrow I celebrate the birthday of a beautifully wonderful Pink Princess,
and yet wish I could see her more often.
Tomorrow I celebrate the birthday of a rare young man who has blessed the life of my son,
and yet wish they could see one another a little more frequently.
And that is just tomorrow.
This past week was filled with all the same whirlwind roller coaster of emotions.


And that is life.


Up and down.
Round and round.
Laughter and tears.
Positives and negatives.
Lessons and learning.


And the greatest of these . . . is love.
Enjoy your reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment