Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Blessed

I must take a moment to say thanks!
In my thoughts and prayers each evening,
I ask God to watch over certain folks and groups of people;
to keep claim to my family and to guide me where He wants me.
I also always start every evening with a Thank You!


I may not be as healthy as I once was, but I'm pretty ok.
I may not be quite as nimble as years gone by, but I do all right.
I read and learn and am blessed to be able to do so.
I work out and sweat and am blessed to be able to do so.
I have two amazing children that are healthy and happy and focused.
I have an incredible husband who just lights up my world.
I have the most fierce and loyal friends a person could ever hope for.
I have enjoyed some wonderful moments, carry forward beautiful memories,
triumphed over vicious obstacles, and continue to smile.
I am blessed with a positive attitude and a tenacious personality.


I am really, truly blessed!


How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment