Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sticktoitivity

Otherwise known as perseverance, tenacity, determination.
It is a core element in a successful life.


A million years ago, when I was a young adult,
I was working three jobs and training to be an aerobics instructor.
In my spare time, I was lifting weights and dabbling in body building.
Now . . . after all these years . . . I'm not delusional enough
to believe I will get back to THAT shape,
but I am determined to be fit and physically menacing again.
I beat myself up just about every day.
I eat pretty healthy.
I push myself to near exhaustion.
I sweat like you cannot imagine.
And I enjoy every minute of it.
If I want it, I have to endure the journey.
If I'm lucky, I'll enjoy it.
I've got tons of sticktoitivity.


Do you?
What are YOU trying to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment