Friday, August 14, 2015

Four Little Words

I work in the crazy world of retail.
Many days are hectic, filled with coupons,
sales, deals and people looking to get something for nothing.
There are days that I literally stand at the register
for six or seven hours straight listening to people complain
about why they cannot do this, that, or the other thing
and get a $90 pair of shoes for 13 cents.
And, while I slap my smile on and do my very best
to give everyone wonderful customer service,
it is that one guest . . . every day . . .
that will turn my whole world upside down
with just four little words.
With chaos spinning all around us,
angry guests, sales pitches, and walkies chattering . . .
"Have a blessed day"
changes absolutely everything!


It makes the madness stop.
It turns the turmoil into tranquility.
It is simply amazing.


Change someone's day.
Utter those four little words and see what happens.


Have A Blessed Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment