Thursday, August 6, 2015

People

For the first time in two-and-a-half years,
a customer yelled at me yesterday.
She was wrong. I was right. I was OK standing my ground.
The manager actually backed me up,
which was refreshing and I was grateful.
My co-worker asked me after the guest left if I was OK.
I replied yes and thought about it for a moment.


There are all kinds of people out there.
There are Ch-Angels and there are not so very nice folks.
There are folks that just want to be angry.
There are folks that go out of their way to be nice.
There are overbearing type A's.
There are the submissive types.
They are either support, lessons, or billboards of what not to do.
They are either helpful or hurtful.
They are what you ALLOW them to be.
Use the supporting folks to aid you in your journey.
Use the lesson folks to learn from.
Use the billboard folks to teach others.


There is no shame in walking away from idiots.
There is no guilt in leaving behind those that hurt you.
Surround yourself with positive people who lift you up.


Be a Positive People!

No comments:

Post a Comment