Saturday, October 1, 2016

PPT

About a thousand years ago, whilst in my Amway phase,
I was given "The Power of Positive Thinking"  book to read.
It made an impact.
I'm not sure it sculpted my thought process, but it certainly
made me pause to ponder how to react to things.
It is normal to be angry when someone does you wrong.
It is normal to be disappointed when someone lets you down.
It is normal to be devastated when you are betrayed.
BUT . . .
In the grand scheme of things, how does it really effect you?

When someone does me wrong,
it speaks volumes about who they are, not me.
When someone lets me down,
it speaks to their inabilities, not my own.
When someone betrays me,
it is a flaw within their character, not mine.

I am not perfect, but how I respond to others and their behavior
makes a tremendous difference.
A positive mind is a happy mind.
A positive soul is a joyous soul.
A positive heart attracts the same.

The Power of Positive Thinking really works!
Go B Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment