Saturday, March 11, 2017

Do You See What I See

March, being optimism month and all, has now become a favorite!
The more I ponder it, the more I like it.

When you driving to work, are you cursing at the traffic?
I marvel at the mountains.
When you are working with asshats, do you consider going postal?
I am blessed by the Benjamins.
When you are cleaning your home, are you grumbling?
I'm happy I have a roof overhead.
When doing load after load of laundry, are you miserable?
I'm thrilled we've such an assortment.
When going to the dreaded grocery story, are you whining?
I am excited about fresh fruit and eating with my hubby.
When life throws you curveballs, do you quit the game?
I duck and raise my glove in hopes of catching the ball.
When it is pouring/snowing, are you dreading the puddles/shoveling?
I eagerly anticipate more greenery or the coming Spring.

It is easy to get deflated and depressed.
It is also easy to NOT be.
Choose your path and walk it daily.
You may stumble, but make it part of the dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment