Friday, July 6, 2018

Do You See What I See?

This sounds familiar to me.
Could just be that I like the song.
But even if I've written about it prior,
it still rings true today.

Do you see what I see?
I see your beautiful smile.
I see your gracious ways.
I see your kind heart.
Do you hear what I hear?
I hear your infectious giggles.
I hear your engrossing tales.
I hear your enveloping tones.
Do you know what I know?
I know your genuine soul.
I know your unique wit.
I know your steady ways.

You are extraordinary.
Do not be swayed by passing fads and fancies.
Do not be altered by shiny things.
Stay your course.
Share your special self.
The world is better
because you're in it.

2 comments:

  1. After I saw the title do you see what I see I started singing do you hear what I hear. Just love the song and I love love Love what you wrote.😘💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a very safe bet to say that music has greatly influenced every little nook and cranny of my life. Thanks for the kind words. And keep on singing! xo

    ReplyDelete