Monday, July 2, 2018

I am not boxable

Don't misunderstand that title.
I could destroy you with a wicked right cross.
What this means is you cannot label me.
I am not someone you can package up
and stick on a shelf.
I have beliefs and ethics and morals.
I stick to them.
They do not match any one agenda ~
except my own!
I will never be a victim.
I will never be a bully.
I will speak up when it is necessary.
I will pass you by when it is best.
I will not engage in stupidity.
(Unless it's the fun kind with my kids/hubby.)
I will be silly.
I will be generous.
I will be kind.
I will be thoughtful.
I will not be walked on.
I will sometimes walk away.
I will argue.
I will also be silent - as that is sometimes
the most appropriate and effective form of arguing.
Be who YOU are.
Be true to you and your beliefs and ethics and morals.
Do not force them on others.
Do not succumb to the force of others.
Be your intelligent, amazing, beautiful YOU.
Have the right cross ready . . .
Do NOT be boxable.

No comments:

Post a Comment