Saturday, November 19, 2022

Human

So ...
yesterday I had myself a teeny, tiny pity party.
I ranted about an event
(or nonevent)
that made me very angry.
I received a few comments that folks
were surprised by my venting.
Let me share something.
I jump on here each morning
in the sincere attempt
to not only start your day off well,
but to do so for myself as well.

A positive thought in the morning ...

I make it a point to be available to those who need to
rant, rave, cry, scream, chat or just need company.
Sometimes,
I need that as well.
I am just a mere little human being.
I am moved by sadness,
angered by injustice,
and awed by grace and blessings.
I choose to face each day with a positive attitude
and do my best to help you do the same.
There are times when we have a week full of Mondays ...
but that just means we get several opportunities
to begin again ...
no matter how frustrating.
We are all just walking each other home.
Let us be cognizant of one another ~
in any and every mental state.

1 comment: