Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Ponder the Pieces

So I was reading a post this morning.
It was a poignant little conversation with God piece.
It is rather lengthy and very engrossing,
but one portion that truly jumped out at me
went a little something like this ...

Me: God, I'm falling apart. Will you put me back together?
God: I would rather not.
Me: Why?
God: You are not a puzzle.
Me: What about all the pieces of my life that are falling to the ground?
God: Let them stay there for a bit. They fell off for a reason. 
         Take some time and decide if you need any of those pieces back.
Me: You don't understand, I'm breaking down.
God: No, you're breaking through.

If you're going through a rough time,
please stop and take a moment.
Ponder the pieces.
Figure out if you're breaking down or breaking through.

I'll be here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment