Thursday, March 2, 2023

Battle

Whenever I hear the word "battle,"
my brain immediately goes to the movie, Michael.
I suppose it should scare me,
but the thought process has now been transformed.
If you've never seen it ... please do.
It is older, but fantastic!

The battle
~ although not as scary as it should be ~
still rages.
We battle work situations, weight situations, relationships,
self-image, ethics and morals, religion and politics,
family and health and hopes and more.
The key to winning the battles
is to choose which ones are worth fighting.
That is an intimately personal decision.
Whilst you decide which weapons to arms yourselves with,
be it words, education, faith, or simple fortitude,
know this one thing ~
that just may be more important than anything else.

You, my friend, are worth the fight.
You're stunning, intelligent, beautiful, capable, worthy
and loved.

Battle what you may,
but you've already won!

No comments:

Post a Comment