Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Ch-Angel Time

Back to basics for a moment ...

Just giving a shout out to a few Ch-Angels
who brighten my days and buoy my spirits
without fail.

Ch-Angel Linda ~
Baby, let me tell you ...
your sweet smile and always bubbly soul
shine such a light not only in the tiniest of closets,
but out into the world in general.
You give all of yourself,
without hesitation or query,
for the benefit of others.
It is a blessing to be in your presence.

Ch-Angel Kristen ~
The continuous string of notes and noises
that announce your arrival each day
just brings joy and happiness to each visit.
Your tenacity toward life is an inspiration.
Your generosity and kindness oozes
from your every effort.
Your sincerity and honesty is refreshing.
The sharing of critter videos makes my heart smile.
I wish more folks realized your value
and acknowledged your impact and worth.
It is a privilege to call you friend.

I hope you kids out there 
have some Ch-Angels of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment