Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Challenge

Oh, I love a challenge!
This may have stemmed from being one of seven children.
It may have stemmed from being the only girl of seven children.
It may have stemmed from folks telling me I could not do something.
Whatever the reason, I am thankful I've got the drive and stamina and determination
to meet whatever comes my way.


I've been challenged with many things in my lifetime.
Each has molded and shaped me into what I am today.
It may not always be pretty, but I am strong and sturdy and steadfast.


From the illness of a child, to the passing of my mother, I was present in the challenge.
Now, we have ice buckets and rain makers.
The latest challenge I have been tasked with is to share my blessings.
I only have seven days and three to be thankful for each day.
The hardest part will be choosing which things to write about.
I hope those of you that are faced with the same challenge, have the same problem.


Some challenges may seem rather unconquerable;
but assess, assault and overcome.
You can do it . . . no matter what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment