Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Thank You - Part 1

Every minute, every hour, every day
is just an opportunity to make a difference.
The choice you make each day is
will it be a positive or negative difference.

My life has not been all peaches and cream.
I come from what we once called a 'broken home'. I survived.
I dealt with much adversity growing up. I survived.
I ran away from the town I grew up in. I survived.
I faced many dilemmas as a young adult. I survived.
I made stupid choices and bad decisions. I survived.
I made beautiful friends and built grand relationships.
They helped me survive.

As I uproot once more and begin a new adventure,
I want to say 'Thank You!"
For those that oppressed me, thank you!
For those that denied me, thank you!
For those that belittled me, thank you!
For those that challenged me, thank you!
For those that enlightened me, thank you!
For those that guided me, thank you!
For those that supported me, thank you!

You own the skillset to make every circumstance useful.
I choose to learn and grown and blossom and share.
It is far more productive than the alternative.
I am me because of you.
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment