Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Don't Sweat It

There is a phrase that comes to mind this morning,
instead of a day off - I got a phone call at 7 am
to come work for a good portion of the day.
Never mind that I couldn't sleep, so at 1:30 AM
I got out of bed and got a glass of water and took a PM.
So . . . a 7 am wake-up call was a little hurtful.

Someone called out of work.
They need help.
I live about 6 minutes away from the store.
Could I grumble about having to drag myself
out of my cozy bed and shower and go to work.
Of course I could.
Does anyone want to hear it?
NO!

I'm doing the boss man a favor.
They need help.
I am close AND able.
So . . . Hi Ho!

Don't Sweat the Petty Stuff!
And please . . .
Don't Pet the Sweaty Stuff!

This too shall pass.
Breathe and move on.
Have an extraordinary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment