Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Warm Fuzzies

Last night, my husband decided to flip between
two distinctly different tv presentations:

Rudolph and Ferris Beuller's Day Off

Now this might seem like a random occurrence,
had a customer yesterday not been singing the song

Arizona.

Now you're convinced I'm crazy.
How could those things possibly be connected?

My brother, Skip, now an Angel watching over me,
bought my kids Rudolph when they were little.
He also took me to see Ferris Beuller's Day Off
when it was in theaters because he found it so amusing.
It was. We laughed ~  a lot!
And, back in the day, we had our own special
gaggle of quotes that started with Monte Python and ended with
Arizona.

Sometimes, the Angels sneak into your day in subtle ways.
I miss my brother dearly.
So glad he's still around to give me warm fuzzies.

Hib!

No comments:

Post a Comment