Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Love where you dwell

As exhausting as yesterday was,
I have choices regarding it . . .

I can dwell on the fact
that it was God-awful early to start working;
that after hours of work, my superior says it looks a mess;
that it takes forever for help to come;
that there seemed to be gazillions of shoppers;
that I got stuck there helping out . . .

or

I can dwell on the fact
that the early hour allowed me a close encounter with a lovely doe;
that I know how dedicated I am and how hard I work;
that I got visited by two beautiful strangers at work - Angels in disguise;
that none of those gazillion shoppers were cranky;
there were many, many Merry Christmases exchanged;
that I ran into some of those same shoppers later and they were fabulous!

Which "dwell"ing to you want to live in?
Sometimes we all fall victim to visiting in crabbyville,
but it surely is no place to reside.

Soak in the surprises.
Bask in the blessings.
Accept your Angels.
Love where you dwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment