Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Moments

I've been sharing photos of a brief vacation with the hubster
to a Florida beach.
I was enamored with the moments
where I found myself alone or with very few people
to absorb all the beauty that surrounded me.
The white, soft, cool sand
gathered in snowy dunes.
The multi-colored, clear water
that went on forever.
The sunshine that poured out all day.
Yesterday,
he and I took another adventure
to the Blue Ridge Parkway
between Balsam and Waynesville.
Completely different sights.
Just as indescribably breathtaking.
Every outlook was another opportunity
to realize how magical God is.
The layers and layers and layers of mountains
fading into a blue horizon.
The incredible shades of green
as every tree wanted to grab your attention.
Wildflowers lining each curve
and nestling in cliffside crags.
Photos will never do justice
in sharing the inspiring moments
I've been blessed with.
Go - have a moment.
See what's out there.
Find your moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment