Thursday, September 26, 2019

As I write ...

Every morning, except on Sunday,
I put this blog together.
Sometimes I am awakened
with some topic or string of words
that are rolling around in my head
and they need to be put to 'paper'.
Other days,
I am moved by an email, a post, a friend
or something that just needs to be shared.
And … sometimes …
I stare blankly at the screen for a long time.
I will pray for inspiration,
look for guidance,
hope for my fingers to find their way.
And,
as I write ...
I find it incredibly interesting
that one post might go unnoticed that I thought was amazing;
and the next day while staring blankly,
the blog that tumbles out is simply gobbled up.
You never know what someone is searching for.
That is why I believe that if you throw enough positive things out there,
whoever is in need of them, will eventually find them.
I do not share to preach.
I share to reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment