Thursday, June 25, 2020

Kleenex and Closets

This blog is inspired by one of my most favorite Ch-Angels of all time.
You know who you are!

There are times when this crazy world
and whatever life you're living
seems to all go bonkers at the same time.
That dark cloud seems to simply hover directly overhead.
Know a few things:
1. You are not alone.
Whether figuratively or spiritually,
you are not going through this isolated.
There is someone out there
who knows your pain, who has 'been there'
and there is a Larger Entity that will never leave you.
2. Kleenex and Closets
When I faced uncertainties with both kids,
jobs, financial, social, whatever ...
I went into my closet and just sobbed myself silly.
I would cleanse my soul and exhaust my woes
and re-emerge as a whole new person.
I might not have gained a cape,
but I realized that it is okay to express myself,
to 'lost my sh*t,' to fall apart.
BUT ... that is no place to dwell -
mentally, physically, emotionally.

God made Kleenex and Closets for a reason.
You got this.
You are stronger and braver and wiser
than you will ever give yourself credit for.
One step at a time, one hurdle after the next
with your Kleenex and your Closet 
never too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment