Friday, December 4, 2020

Who are you?

Even though this year
has been rather ... umm ... interesting,
it has produced some
extraordinary things.
I have learned many new tasks,
found out how much nonsense I can tolerate,
realized the value of a hug,
learned that life is truly what you make of it,
birthdays with family are always best,
babies make the world a brighter place,
a good support system is crucial,
it's okay to walk away from things
that do not benefit or serve you positively,
friends, old and new, are beautiful gifts,
blessings are bountiful
if you choose to seek them out,
and a good and loving partner
is a joy beyond words and life itself,
and faith is truly powerful.
This year does not define me.
The chaos does not limit who I am.
I am me.
Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment