Monday, October 3, 2022

The good stuff inside

I am not aware of a single soul
that doesn't enjoy a good compliment.
"Great smile!"
"You look wonderful today!"
"Beautiful eyes!"
"Your hair is amazing!"

All wonderful, unexpected treats
that can truly change a day for someone,
but if you think that can brighten a mood ...
try one of these ...
"I am so proud of you!"
"I am so glad you're here!"
"Don't know what I'd do without you!"
"You really make the day better!"
"So glad you're sharing your ideas!"
"This place works so much smoother with you!"
"You're so thoughtful and kind!"
"You are so vital and important!"
"I'd be lost without you!"
"Thank you for being here and being you!"

It is nice to hear how nice we look,
but on occasion,
it is truly inspiring to hear about
the good stuff inside.

2 comments: