Thursday, June 8, 2023

NBFD

Today is
National Best Friends Day!
I have MUCH to celebrate.
There are folks I have known
for half a century,
that I consider privileged
to call 'friend'.
There are a plethora of others
who I have been blessed with
on life's crazy, bumpy journey,
that have chosen to walk with me.
Such a gift it is
to have such treasured souls.
Y'all know who you are.
My life would be drastically different
had you not played the part you did
within it.
If you're still in it,
I thank you and appreciate your
continuity, support, and love.
If you have wandered off,
I thank you for the lessons and laughter
that we shared.
If you've gone on before me,
I hope that I will be blessed enough
to bump into you again.
Be well, friends.
And really, truly ...
Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this as "no big f'in deal"... you're next post should be the same title with this meaning as I feel somewhat unfulfilled now, lol. This is a really good post, BTW... not taking anything from it

    ReplyDelete