Monday, June 5, 2023

Hiatus

My apologies for the hiatus.
Every now and again,
one must just go off-grid,
disconnect and decompress.
I happened to have had
a most magnificent reason to do so.
I flew to Idaho to visit my daughter and her hubby.
We celebrated their newly TWO daughter
and welcomed their brand new son.
My son and his significant other show up as well.
This Momma's heart was very content.
The only thing that would have made it better
was if hubby could have made the trip.
The weather was great.
Put it about a bazillion steps.
Saw critters and enjoyed the outdoors.
Soaked up the laughter and
just watching all the interactions -
between babies and adults,
between siblings,
between children and their counterparts.
Good stuff.
Exhausted and recharged
all at the same time.
Enjoy each day, friends.
They go by far too quickly.
Money comes and goes.
Memories last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment