Monday, January 19, 2015

Believe

There are a few phrases that I've always found to be fabulous:


"Throw me to the wolves,
and I will return as leader of the pack."


"But what if I fail?
Yes, but what if you fly?"


or perhaps the scrawny kitten who stares in the mirror
and sees the mighty lion.


Life is a series of choices.
Some are fantastic.
Some we learn from.
Some we run from.


Believe that there is something innately amazing about you.
Believe that you are worthy and meaningful and beautiful.
Believe that you can do incredible things.
Believe that your integrity and value come from deep within,
not from what this crazy world decrees.
Believe that you, my dear,


yes you . . .


the person reading this . . .


Believe that you are special!


Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment