Friday, January 23, 2015

Thankful

I know it's the middle of January,
but I just want to remind you that Thankfulness
is not reserved for November.


I am thankful for:


waking up this morning
waking up next to my hubby
waking up because my pooch was giving me kisses
a morning hug
a hot cup o' joe
a morning walk
working out
having a job
having a day off from my job
having amazing friends
having a great family
having a host of beautiful brothers
having incredible children
having a supportive, loving, generous husband
having a roof over my head
being able to pursue my passions
using my God-given talents
touching lives
giving hugs
making a difference
being able to give back
food in my belly
a smile on my face
faith in my heart
love
a warm bed at night


What are YOU thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment