Monday, February 23, 2015

Memories

One of my favorite things about memories
is that they are mine.
You may remember a different version.
I enjoy what I recall.


Yesterday was filled with dipping into the well
of wonderful memories.
While wandering around a local festival,
hubby and I chatted about having taken both
sets of parents to that particular area.
We wanted to take a photo of us on the same bench
we had taken a photo of his parents.
Event goers were not really being too accommodating.
We walked the pier and chatted about having my parents there
and how much they liked it.
Sometimes, during memories, my eyes leak.
And that's ok.
It's just a little love that doesn't fit in my heart finding a way out.


I hope your memories are happy ones.
I hope you dwell on things that make you smile.
I hope, at times, you might leak as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment