Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Little Angels

So yesterday I knew I would have a rough day.
I wrote before I left that I would need to focus on positives.
Whether I felt it in the air,
or just knew that I was tired and a little less than 100%,
I knew I'd need a little something extra to get through the day.


As sure as the sky is blue,
the day went about as well as I thought it might.
I was met with laziness and insolence.
I tried, briefly, to keep it together and smooth ruffled feathers.
And . . . when I realized that wouldn't work . . .
instead of wallowing in the muck with the leeches,
I removed myself from the situation.
I set myself up with a few Little Angels that helped make the day.


It started with a hug from a Ch-Angel.
Not just any hug. The sort of hug where all the bad stuff leaves
and the broken parts are squeezed back into place.
THAT kind of hug.
And then . . . another Little Ch-Angel visited me
without intent or knowing I'd need it.
And then . . . another!
And then . . . another!


When we do what we can to improve our situation,
we are sent blessings to help us.
Thank you to all my Little Angels for helping me through yesterday.
I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment