Saturday, June 20, 2015

Riches

When I was younger,
I was enthralled by the 'riches' of the wealthy.
The mansions, the luxury cars, the lavish trips,
the gaudy baubles, the ridiculous expenditures.


Now . . .
I see things differently.


I am happily married.
I have two amazingly beautiful and creative children.
I have a rescued pooch who has rescued us.
I have a house that we've made a home.
I am employed.
I live in a beautiful area.
I am surrounded by an incredible network of friends.
I am, for the most part, healthy.
I laugh daily.
I am wealthier than most.


Realize your riches.

2 comments:

  1. You are a blessed rich woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really am. My heart is happy!
      Hope you are basking in your riches as well.

      Delete