Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Luck with Ch-Angels

March is the month of luck.
I have been abundantly blessed with luck.
I've got my own little army of Ch-Angels.
Those dear sweet friends, you know who you are,
that inspire,
uplift,
incite,
enlighten,
instill,
ignite,
support,
listen,
love,
hug,
endure,
laugh,
and play with me.
You know exactly what pick-me-up I need and when.
I cannot properly express my gratitude for all you are.
You make the nonsense, the noise, the hurtful, the ugly
melt away to nothing.
You help me to realize how incredibly lucky I am ~
each and every day.
Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. You have talent and amazing gifts! You are blessed!!! You are generous in sharing your gifts with others and in your community. You are a blessing to others!!! God bless you and your family each and every day for making a difference in the lives of others!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep smiling sunshine it brightens the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, wow! See what fantastic Ch-Angels I have! Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete