Wednesday, June 29, 2016

One feather at a time

The power of your mind is extraordinary.
If you believe you can attain something ~ you can.
If you believe you can do something ~ you will.

I have always believed that I am surrounded by Angels.
At my lowest points, there has been some random incident,
that sometimes literally would shine a light on me.
I believe it was my Angels.
The more I believe, the more I am surrounded.

Ch-Angels ~ those people whose kindness and selfless gestures
lift others up and support them and love them ~ are abundant.

If you choose to see them, they are everywhere.
I am blessed and lucky enough to enjoy their company
on a daily basis.
You become that with which you associate.
I will earn my wings.
One feather at a time, baby!
One feather at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment