Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Some Ch-Angel Wisdom

There are a few Ch-Angels that I have known for a vast majority of my years.
Susie - who knew me before I was me.
Nancy - who grew me to be a better me.
Two of my very early favorites!

But one who came later, when I was in 6th or 7th grade,
has just become a beautifully integral member of my family.
He began as a friend of a friend and turned, truly, in family.
He was with us when family wasn't.
He listened when no one else would.
He never ever judged and always simply loved and supported.
He has several favorite phrases that I just adore
and most of us can live by:

Do the right thing.
Who's better than you?
You're a good person.
You're a good friend.

Very simple.
Very unembellished.
Very fantastically perfect words to live by.

You're a beautiful soul, Ch-Angel Lenny.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment