Saturday, October 26, 2019

A little I & I

We all know about R & R,
and if you can grab some, get all you can!
Yet very few have heard of I & I.
Those little stickly, gangly, malnutritioned letters
that carry so much weight.
On this national day of making a difference,
a little I & I is absolutely perfect.

Inspire and Impact!

This entire blog today has been brought to you
courtesy of a special Ch-Angel friend,
AMB,
who is anxious about an upcoming trip.
I seriously believe she doesn't understand
what kind of I & I she wields.
This opportunity before her,
much like the one before you every day,
is the chance to enlighten and uplift,
to educate and open eyes,
to open minds and open hearts.
She does this daily and effortlessly.
I admire her abilities and grace.
And I admire you.

After your R & R,
be certain you share some I & I.
You have so very much to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment