Wednesday, June 9, 2021

A Conversation

Me:    Hey Universe, can you show me something beautiful today?

Universe:    I show you beautiful things every day.

Me:    It's storming outside. That's beautiful?

Universe:    Don't you love the way your dog is snuggling close?

Me:    But, Universe, I'm facing some serious troubles over here.

Universe:    And you're up today for another challenge. You got this.

Me:    Ok, Universe, but I'm not where I'd hope I'd be.

Universe:    But you're so much farther along than you were.

Me:    Now listen here, Universe, why did you take so many people away?

Universe:    Didn't you enjoy them? Weren't they blessings? Didn't they teach you how to continue?

Me:    Great, Universe, now it's night time and I'm all alone again.

Universe:    Sleep well, my child. Look up and see all those stars looking back at you, twinkling and reflecting all that is beautiful in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment