Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sunday Special

I don't normally blog on Sunday.
There are a few reasons for this one.
First of all ... I forgot to let you kids know that I'll be off grid for a few days.
No blogs til later this week, so I figured I'd throw in a freebie!
Second, it's Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day!
First, to Pop!
He had his issues, but always wanted to do the right thing.
He instilled the love of nature and being outdoors and working with our hands.
Off to Alfred.
Thanks for the music and the golf and for the entertainment of your tennis game.
Kudos to Alphonso.
The guy who finally treated Momma as she should be treated - like GOLD!
My love to Salvatore.
A father-in-law who just completely and unconditionally
enveloped me in all kinds of love and laughter.
To my Victor.
Thank you for bringing our children into this world
and for being such a wonderful tour guide, teacher, role model, and hero.
They are better people because of you.
To our Nicholas.
Enjoy this day, young man.
You now have the incredible opportunity
to shape and mold and build up and give flight to a tiny human.
Enjoy Every Second.
Thank you to all of mine, and to all the other men folk 
who are doing the best they can to be all they can.
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment