Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Self-taught

This little Ch-Angels blog was started to honor the most amazing Ch-Angel ever  ~  my mom.
I have always tried, no matter what else might have been going on, to remain positive and leave a healthy and productive note each morning that I write.
Most times, I respond to a friend's troubles or tribulations and am really trying to convey a little bit of wisdom or assistance to help them get through their day.
Yesterday was no different.

"Hang On" was written with two specific friends in mind.
What happened though, as mysterious as He usually is, is that I needed that message more than either of them yesterday.

Surrounded by folks who held no esteem for speakers; carried on conversations without care or concern for what occurred around them; focusing blankly on what THEY wanted instead of what might be best in the long run; skipping blindly toward an end goal that made them happy instead of really listening and trying to react to a current need. These things drive me completely insane! I cannot fathom the immaturity level it takes to be so very selfish and rude; yet . . . there was positive!

As I wrestled the day away feeling frustrated and frazzled; I realized I must just Hang On.
I know where I need to go.
I know where I need to be.
I know what I need to do.
I know how I need to behave.
And I will do just that.
The actions of others can only affect me if I choose to let them.
I am teaching myself to Hang On.

I hope, today, that you are Hanging On as well!
Make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment