Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thanks!

Yesterday, I was in a funk.
I'm not really sure where it came from, what started it, or why it just seemed to consume the entire day with that proverbial dark cloud sort of ominousness, but there it was.

Before I left for work (which might have something to do with it - LOL), I asked on social media for a hug. The response was just delicious! You have absolutely no idea how much you all just buoyed my spirits and lifted the burden from my heart. I owe you all my thanks!

And this left me thinking . . .

How many days do folks feel this way and they go un-hugged?
How many days does this dark cloud encumber someone's life without any light poking through?
How many days does that manifestation of malevolence dwell in a life without hope?

It's sad to think about it, but . . . I am the perfect example of opportunity.

Ask for help.
Ask for a hug.
Ask for a hand.
Ask for hope.

It will come.
And then, ALWAYS, give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment