Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Christmas Ch-Angel

And so, back to this blog's roots . . .
It is time for a Christmas Ch-Angel.


A beautiful ray of light who bounced into my life last year
and just refused to ever dim.
No matter what was thrown at her.
She is a big giant ball of goofiness that keeps me laughing,
keeps me sane,
keeps me singing,
keeps me from going to prison,
keeps me focused on the positive.


I must admit I was a bit timid to welcome her
because of recent painful hurts, backstabbing, and heartaches.
But . . . like a Labrador puppy, she just keeps sitting there,
tail a'waggin',
waiting to play,
and loving me no matter what.


It is these dear, genuine, sincere type folks that truly renew my faith in mankind.
Thank you Ch-Angel Les . . .
I am truly blessed by your presence and your friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment