Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Giving Tuesday

Today is a national philanthropic sort of day in which
one gives what one is able to a cause that is near and dear to their heart.
Although I have a select few arenas that I focus my passions on,
I realize that other folks have their own passions to which they give.
There is no right or wrong place to donate.
I would urge you to check on what percentage of your donation goes to your charity,
but otherwise . . . give freely and frivolously.


Giving is not only a tremendous blessing to the organization you choose;
it is a glorious gift unto your own beautiful self.
It also sets a wonderful example for the folks around you to do the same.
And those blessings always seem to flow back to you in some form or fashion.


Have a wonderfully giving day.
Be generous.
Be gracious.
Be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment