Monday, August 8, 2016

Integrity

Integrity is defined as: adherence to moral and ethical principles;
soundness of character; undiminished; honesty.

There is very little in this world as important as one's word ~
or one's integrity.
It is what is done when there is nothing to gain;
nothing to prove;
nothing to achieve.
It is, quite simply, the core of one's self.

If one maintains honesty ~ there's no reason to remember stories.
If one maintains principles ~ there's no reason for false facades.
If one maintains character ~ there's no reason for altered behavior.

Consistency is key.
Kindness is integral.
Honesty is vital.

Take the integrity pledge:
I am me.
I am happy with me.
I will follow my path ~ no matter how unpopular
I will do the right thing ~ undeterred.
I will always be me ~ and that is fantastic!

Now, go be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment